Monty Madness 2015 is now open!
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR FRC
Please complete this form and provide a check made payable to Cougar Robotics. The registration fee per team/robot is $250 during early registration (on or before 3/1/2015);$300 after that (3/1/2015 or later)
- Forward your form with your registration payment to:
Montgomery High School
Attn: Tim Leicht – Monty Madness
1016 Route 601
Skillman, NJ 08558
- Once check payment has been received, the team is then considered “Officially Registered.” IMPORTANT: Sending in a purchase order will not register your team. A team is considered “Officially Registered” only when payment is received.
- All 42 Team slots will be filled only by Officially Registered teams. Those who pay first are Officially Registered first and will be counted amongst the 42 team slots. No team slot will “be reserved” for any team not Officially Registered. Teams having submitted Purchase Orders and no check payment will not be assigned a Monty Madness slot.
- Teams officially registered are shown on our Attendees page. Once all 42 team slots have been filled, we will maintain a Wait List. Teams on the Wait List will be contacted in the event an Officially Registered team cancels.
PREPARATION BEFORE THE EVENT
- AWARD NOMINATION: Each year, the Monty Madness Woodie Flowers Jr Award is given to an individual or group of individuals who inspire students and who communicates effectively. If your team wishes to nominate someone for this award, a narrative submission must be sent to email@example.com no later than 5/10/2015. Anonymous submissions will not be considered.
- EARLY DROP-OFF: Consider dropping off your robot at Montgomery High School on Friday before the event. Let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (848) 702-2978 to provide your time of arrival. Do not show up without alerting us please! You may drop off your robot and pit items between 3:00 PM and 9:00 PM and team members must be accompanied by an adult. We will be doing practice matches on Friday evening approximately from 7PM to 9PM. Bring your radio and your Classmate computer to Monty Madness. We will set to radio to the field settings when you arrive. Be sure your Classmate’s battery is fully charged.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR FTC
To register for FTC, please contact Vince Frascella.